I always wake up in the morning and instead of getting a cup of coffee (which I don't drink) I head to my computer instead to read blogs. One person that I am becoming very fond of is Sophia. I love what she writes and I love her style of writing. I look forward to what she will say next. Today her topic was Love Names. It got me thinking about the "love" names or "pet" names that I use and that people use for me. So here they are:
Jeebez: My dad started calling me as far back as I can remember. I don't know why, or where he even got it from. But is has stuck. He is the only one that calls me that...and I love that he and I share this term of endearment.
Jodes: Tyler started calling me this, a shortened version of my name I guess. Now close friends and family members call me it. I like it, but I don't like it when Tyler calls me that in public. I wouldn't want people to think that was my actual name.
Honey: This is the "pet" name that Tyler and I have used for each other since we got married. I like it better than "dear", or "babe" or any other "love" names, but those are good names too, don't get me wrong.
Ever since Tyson was born Tyler has called him Cowboy. I love it! I think it is so cute. I call him Bud. So far for Carson we haven't really started to call him anything, but I'm sure that will change. Peanut would have been a good name for him...because he was so small when he was born.
So what are your "love or pet" names you use in your home?



0 comments:
Post a Comment