Jan 21, 2006

The Perfect Snow Angel...

Today was a Great "family" centered day. We woke up to see that the ground was covered with beautiful white, fluffy snow. The sun was shining and there was NO wind. That doesn't happen too often in southern Alberta. After a quick breakfast I bundled up the kids and we headed across the street to go sledding. Carson had fun riding in the little sled as I pulled him behind me. Tyson loved to tromp around in his snowsuit in the snow. While sledding Tyson met up with a friend from Parent Pre-School. Him and Brody had SO much fun together. I can't count how many times they went up and down the hill. Here are a few pictures of the 2 of them.

I asked the boys if they knew how to make a snow angel, and they immediately got down on the ground and began making one. Brody made the most perfect snow angel I have ever seen. I just had to take a picture of it. I remember as a little girl making snow angels. It was SO fun to see if you could make one just perfect. It brought back memories as I saw my little boy playing in the snow, being so carefree and enjoying every minute of it!
It is great to see Tyson making friends. He is a very affectionate and loving boy. I am glad that he gets along well with others, and that he is out going and likes to meet new people. I guess he gets that from me. My mom tells me that he is EXACTLY like me when I was his age. Outgoing, outspoken, not afraid of anything or anyone, stubborn, witty, manipulative, loving, and compassionate. I guess most of these qualities are good to have. LOL!
Later in the afternoon we went public skating. This has become one of our most favorite activities to do as a family. It is SO fun to see Tyson progress. I can't believe how well he is doing. I am happy that we have found an activity to do as a family that we all enjoy and that we can do together. :)

2 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

sounds like a wonderful boy you have there!!! and what a glorious winter day!

Jenna said...

Aww, how fun to get to teach new things to your boys... and that is a perfect angel~