I love January! I love the fact that it is a new year and that we have a clean slate and a fresh start to what lies ahead. The road hasn't been traveled and we can choose any path we wish. It is a great time to set goals, to reflect on the year that has passed, and make plans for the future. I have been reflecting on the past year and have been counting my abundant blessings. Tyler and I have truly been blessed! My heart if full when I think about how good God has been to us over the past year, and how He continues to be there for us and bless us.
I have made resolutions in the past, only to break them a few months later...but I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that. But never the less, I still think it is a good idea to make some commitments for change, or goals that I would like to attain. So here is my list so far:
1. Spend more time with Tyson and Carson. The house will always need to be cleaned, laundry will always need to be done, so why not let it wait a moment so I can spend time to "play" with my boys.
2. Do more physical activity/exercise. A few friends and I want to do the Moonlight Run in March, so I need to train for that.
3. Stay on a financial budget
I know I haven't made a lot of goal, but I am sure my list will keep growing. I believe it is important that I make attainable goals, ones that I can easily reach, so that I won't be disappointed if I don't succeed. But as the saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."



0 comments:
Post a Comment